British Columbia coat of Arms.   Office of the Conflict of Interest Commissioner.  


Can a member of the public complain?


A member of the public who has reasonable and probable grounds to believe that there has been a contravention of the Members' Conflict of Interest Act or of section 25 of the Constitution Act may, by application in writing setting out the grounds for the belief and the nature of the contravention alleged, request that the commissioner give an opinion respecting the alleged contravention.

The Commissioner requests that complaints or requests for opinions be signed by the applicant and sent by fax (250-356-6580) or by regular mail to:

Conflict of Interest Commissioner
First Floor, 421 Menzies Street
Victoria, BC V8V 1X4

Updated: May 30, 2014 11:14 AM